Presenting: Friday 4 Star Feature – Love, Sex & Fashion – Adam & Eve

Love, Sex & Fashion – Adam & Eve Pictures – Director – Will Ryder – Cast – Kat Dior, Jillian Janson, Misty Stone, Madi Meadows, Aliya Brinn, Whitney Wright, Charles Dera, Tyler Nixon, Jay Romero, Flynt Dominick with James Bartholet, Frank Bukkwyd and Tommy Pistol.

**** 4 Stars

The master of the parody and comedy, Will Ryder, is back at again with this follow up release filled with sex and a lot of laughs from a very competent and talented cast of players. Ryder has a way of writing some great scripts that bring in plenty of comedy along with a decent plot, sexy women, steamy sex and keeping your interest to see what gets said and happens next. You can tell right from the start that the cast has as much fun performing for Ryder as he has directing them and making it all come alive.

The whole story revolves around a fashion company, Bobby America, that is being overseen by Charles Dera. The actual Bobby America is the old, sickly, demented, always farting owner. He is comically played by James Bartholet. Kat Dior is his nurse, but also Dera’s girlfriend, but good old Charles likes to play with others without Kat finding out. There are plenty of sex scenes leading off with photographer Flynt Domick getting a nice sloppy, well done head job from model Aliya Brinn. Then there is another scene with Jillian Janson and Tyler Nixon that has some hot spark to it. As for the story, the company is getting ready to put a new fashion line together when word comes that Bobby America has died. This sets everyone back about what will happen next.

Other members also recommends:  Jack 23

Then we have the memorial for Bobby where Frank Buckwydd, who handles the company books, speaks to all the people at the company. That’s when another round of laughs come along as the gardener, hysterically played by Tommy Pistol, wreaks havoc at this memorial, and again at the house after. Then we find out that Bobby left 49% of the company to his nurse Kat and that does not set well with Charles. As for the other 51% it belongs to Bobby’s daughter who no one even knew existed and that leads to more problems. They find out that the company is broke because someone put all the money elsewhere and the first thought is that Charles is behind it. Lavender, well played by Misty Stone, gets together with Kat to find out if Charles is the culprit and what else is going on. This leads to a wild sex scene with Misty and Charles. There is even more hi jinx that take place before everyone meets the daughter played by Madi Meadows. She and Kat are quickly drawn to one another and Charles is left out of the picture as these two get it on hot and heavy.

Great dialogue, super settings, a nice non sex appearance from Lacy Lennon and the usual over the top performance from Charles Dera, while Tommy Pistol continues to show he can do any kind of role and do it in convincing fashion. The sex scenes are well done and come at the right places in the film. The girls are all sexy and talented and we want to see more of newbie Aliya Brinn. Another good comedy put together by Will Ryder that will keep folks genuinely entertained. so be sure to get hold of this one.

Other members also recommends:  Shino Aoi gets delivered to her biggest fan’s home to fuck him

Art Koch, National Features & DVD Editor, NightMoves Magazine and AAN


MrLuckyPOV Katie Kush – Sweet Katie Kush Sucks And Fucks
WankItNow Lara Lee – Girlfriend Experience: Pt2

Greetings and many thanks to NubilesNetwork, Porn Passwords and Casino